The CTK Council of the Knights of Columbus will be holding a council meeting on
Tuesday, March 7
6-9pm in the Parish Hall (Room A/B).
- Brief business meeting
- GK Update
- Council Elections/Assignments for 2023
- Good of the Order for Knights in need of prayers
- Discuss upcoming events
- Easter Egg Hunt Update
- Hosting Bar for CTK Crab Feed Signups
- Social Hour/Brotherhood
- Enjoy some good food/drink to catch up on life/family/careers/parish gossip and re-establish the bonds of brotherhood that make our council the feisty, healthy, “do the right thing” group that defines who we are!
- You are welcome to bring candidate Knights to join us. All are welcome!
- Food/Beverage Menu:
- TBD – please let Jay or Steve know if you would like to bring the food for a council mtg (council will reimburse for the costs)
Kindly RSVP to Steve Zalewski so we can get an approximate headcount for planning purposes.